Followers


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


One Malaysia Alert: PM Surprise !!!

Posted by sarjanhn | 3:24 AM | 0 comments »

2 SURPRISE WITHIN A WEEK, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!


One Malaysia or what its just another Tagline, Im not a supporter of a Tagline. To me its just a rhetoric. Our Prime Minister promise to be fair to all races, I agreed that's how a leader should act in this multi racial country.

But.

I did smell like something fishy this few days, I dont know about You guys out there, but I cought a f'lu' due to this.

The 1st Surprise knock my door yesterday as when Gov. removed the 30% bumiputra equity requirement for 27 services sub-sectors under a liberalisation of the services sector.

Health and social services, tourism, transport, business and computer and related services — would have no equity conditions imposed.

2nd surprise came this evening.: The Cabinet has decided that children of parents where one of them opts to convert must be raised in the common religion at the time of marriage.


Im not a lawyer nor a religous Ulama to comment more than my own opinions,

Im used to
be a businessman and its damn hard to find a living to play even with non bumi.
Even with the bumiputra
equity.

As for conversions I could not Agree More than what YB Zulkifli Nordin said. Read Here

Is UMNO/Barisan Nasional that desperate to gain popularity within Chinese and Indians Community?.

Surprise You Said.

To My Dearest One Malaysia Cabinet Members:

Enough is Enough, You have done enough damage.

Although I Agree We Need to be ready to face Liberalization, but Please .....

We wont Allow you guys to make us your
Collateral Damage.!







0 comments

Our Disclaimer /