Followers


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just Woke Up....but never too late!

Posted by sarjanhn | 12:48 AM | 0 comments »

Ive been on a long leave from updating my blog. (Just could not found a keyboard within the mess of my home office.)


Blogwalking was more convenient actually, after all walking daily is great for your heart as propose by my doctors.
(cant stop smoking thats the main problem)

Love to see how ProBN blogger has grown in numbers.
The Otais still maintain their status. Their hard work does pay off.. some have been sued to courts of justice.
Someone even got their blog being promoted to the frontpage of Mainstream Newspaper!
Wow Malaysian really love to spend their time in front of monitors!! ( im included)

Since 13th GE is coming im asking permission from my brothers and sisters.
Allow me to jump in (again) to the world of Malaysian Blogosphere.

Now lets Rock & Rolls!!!



0 comments

Our Disclaimer /